PROM

Hey y'all,

So Saturday was prom, which is a VERY exciting day for most high schoolers in the central Kentucky area, little did I know it would still be just as exciting without being in high school but man did I have an absolute blast! My day started at about 10:30 with two of my close friends wanting their  makeup done, I haven't talked to them too much since starting school so it was so amazing to be apart of their special day and to catch up with them. Then at 12:00 I had one of my best friends come get her hair and makeup done. Now keep in mind I have never done any kind of updos or anything like that in school so I was going in blind but it was AMAZING! I also had a girl I show sheep with in the summer from another county come by to get her makeup done that we had practiced earlier in the week! I had always thought I would really enjoy doing special events hair and makeup but I never thought it would be as much fun as it was! I'm now so excited to get in a salon and get ready for this awesome day again next year! I'm so glad ill always be a little part of prom and making someone feel their best on their special day!

XOXO,

Kaylee

Comments

Popular Posts