Inspirational guest artist

Hey yall, 

Today at school my classmates and I got to sit in on our guest artist of the week for the very first time! The guest artists are usually there to teach us different techniques used in the industry but this one was very different and I'm so glad it was my first one. Our guest artist was Chrissy Reiff, a hairstylist in Cincinatti. She came in to mainly talk about what we could do to earn $20,000 dollars more in the business by just using a very simple formula. 

The Formula: Get 3 clients to purchase a $20 deep treatment every day. 
                    
Money made each day: $60 
Money made each week: $420
Money made each month: $1680
Money made each year: $20,160

I don't understand why stylists won't ask this simple question to their clients because ultimately it'll help there hair look and feel healthier and make you some extra money; so it's a win win situation! I encourage all stylists to try this formula and see just how simple and amazing it really is! 

XOXO,
Kaylee 

Comments

Popular Posts